Ok, here is my new desktop and for fun, winamp skin.
OCB's desktop 02
Winamp 01
Printable View
Ok, here is my new desktop and for fun, winamp skin.
OCB's desktop 02
Winamp 01
Sure! If I can't find one, I'll mkae one ^^ Filia, or Filia and Amelia, Amelia?
Nice background and Nights Winamp skin OCB!
Yeah, nice OCB!
filia and amelia ^^ i can decide on one!! o.o theyre both too kawaii O_____O
Here ya go!
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/furikuribg.jpg
Hope it works!
I recommend you to always use BMP files for wallpapers and turn Active Desktop off. Active Desktop is just a silly way of wasting your system resources - and one of the only real uses it has, if not the only one, is to display a JPG or PNG picture for the wallpaper.
*whistles and rests awaiting his BG* ^^
Yea... anyway, i need some help with my wallpaper. For some reason, my computer refuses to show it as my wallpaper. So basicly, i need someone to save this wallpaper, change the name, upload it to a site or something and post a link here. It's nothing too hard, and i'm sure this will not mess up your computer. Here's the link.It's this one.
Coo, thanks Xellos and Wiseman. I've changed the image to BMP and turned off the active desktop, and it seems to work better. thanks.